Tips In our daily life, sometimes because of wearing, climate, friction and other reasons often cause the accumulation of static electricity, when people suddenly touch metal, will be shocked and feel painful. If temporarily avoid contact with metal the charge may accumulate and become stronger, people will be shocked sooner or later. So here are the little tips for you in daily life. No 1 Before opening the iron door grab the keys in your pocket and make full contact with your palm, and then use the other key touch the iron door this way the static can be discharged and you will not be shocked. Principles: The pain caused while we got shocked is due to the high voltage discharge. When contacting the iron door suddenly with minimized contact area will make a very high voltage instantly. Through the keys in your pocket, the contact discharge area is enlarged, so you won't feel painful like before.
No.2 Electric shocks often occurs when you getting off a car. Mainly caused by the friction between human body and the seat, when you get off the taxi and close the door, you probably will get shocked.
The solution is to hold the metal on the door before getting off, in that way you could discharge the static on your body while it is generating, not after you get off and get a shock on your hands.